Domiciliary Care Agency providing Care and Support for Adults living in Hertfordshire.
We know the importance of caring for you in the familiarity of your own home, where you feel independent, safe and secure and understand it is where you want to be. Support will be delivered by a caring, trustworthy, reliable and experienced staff team that will put you at the centre of all we do. With 20 years of care experience we are confident we can provide you or your loved one with an outstanding service. The organisation provides a range of personal and practical care, including: Personal care and hygiene, Enablement, End of Life, Live-in care, Assistance to get up and go to bed, Shopping, Meal preparation, Pension collection, Domestic cleaning, Community engagement, Relief/Respite/Holiday service, Social support and companionship, Prompting and/or assisting customers with taking prescribed medication to the following customer groups:
- Adults (18-65+) • The elderly who have age related medical conditions including dementia and mental health
- Palliative care customers
- The physically disabled
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults on the Autistic Spectrum
- Customers with complex care needs
Support Objectives The Agency aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Customers.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Customers.
- Respect and encourage the right to independence of all Customers.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Customers, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Customers.
Details of Registered Provider, Nominated Person and Registered Manager Registered Provider:
Name: Blueberry Hill Care Limited
Address: 149 Ludwick Way, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL7 3PN
Registered Manager: Shelley Jackson
Experience: This is a new service that has been set up to deliver excellent care and support the will meet the individual needs of customers living in the community.
The care and support will mainly be for the customer to remain as independent as possible, this may be support with keeping their home clean, supporting the customer with washing and dressing but with a strong emphasis on enabling the customer to undertake hobbies and past times that they enjoy.
With 20 years of care experience we are confident we can provide you or your loved one with an outstanding service.